Building Unit

  1. How to apply for renovate/modify plan?
    1. Find plan designer to draw the plan
    2. Prepare document needed for plan application :
      1. Copy of purchase agreement with developer
      2. Copy of latest property tax 
      3. Copy of land tax
      4. Copy of CFO 
      5. Land certificate
    3. Processing fee based on renovate/modify floor area.

  4. How to acquire for CFO?

    Applicants should provide :

    1. Form E
    2. Supporting document from related Department (JKR,Bomba,SAJ,TNB, Sewerage Service Department, Irrigation and Drainage Department, Kulai Land Office.)
  6. How long it takes to produce CFO after all requirements are fulfilled?

    14 days from issue of Form E.